A Season for Repentance and Conversion!  

Posted by Heisan

I have not been blogging for quite sometime due to the demand of my work here in the desert. Now I find an ample time to share what's on my mind and heart as a Christian and Catholic. Lent has arrive and God invites us again to "rend our hearts not our garments." The season of Lent reminds me of how God loves me so much that He offers His beloved Son to the point of shedding blood for my ransom - ah! what a priceless gift and self-sacrifice which I can never replicate nor pay but only wonder with awe and remorse for still I am wretched and weak. St. Paul is right when he said "weak as I am who will rescue me from this wretchedness". But still God said to me like He said to Israel "come back to me with all your heart, don't let fear keep us apart. Long have I waited for your coming home to me and living deeply a new life." Amen.

This entry was posted on Thursday, March 8, 2007 at Thursday, March 08, 2007 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment