For Starter  

Posted by Heisan

In the past few days I am thinking of creating this blog to give witness to my Catholic faith. I am born catholic and enjoying it up to now and appreciated it more and more as the days and years of my life pass by. For a start let me quote this words taken from the book "Crossing the Tiber" by Stephen Ray here it goes - "Catholicism is ancient, yet forever young; it is constant and firm, yet forever lively and robust; it is old, yet always new and vital. It is simple enough for a mouse to wade in, yet deep enough for an elephant to swim in."For me these words describes best what the Catholic Church is all about.

This entry was posted on Saturday, November 11, 2006 at Saturday, November 11, 2006 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment